Click Here!

What would you do if...

A few things here. I have no idea whether the story is true or not. Either way these people seem either like

A) Drama Llama's (Husbands beats up security guards, now he is in a coma for 3 DAYS, but then is suddenly justy hunky dory?) WTF??? Or they engage in heavy duty drug use.

:rolleyes: Idiots.

I used to work as a security guard many years ago for a 14 story building full of offices (Lawyers, doctors, shit like that). I did NOT carry a gun, and yes, it could have probably been very easy for someone to "overpower" me. But I also know, once I would have regained consciousness I would have been calling the POLICE, 911 and the sheriff, because you don't KNOW what the perps stole! Forget the broken vending machine (which would have been dusted) an ASSAULT on a security guard would have been called in by said guard to the police. Period. Their job descriptions requires them to do it. The guard would be more concerned about what was stolen and the fact he was assaulted. No guard would just ignore it.

So, want to see if it's TRUE, simple, look up the police blotter in their town...They will have a record of the police being sent in to a call of the building where the assault took place. Also, DarkLord, realize that IF this story is true...You are now an accomplice. Because they told you and you are NOT reporting them, if shit ever goes down where they are prosecuted for a felony (and they would be). You can be arrested and/or called in.

Either way, I would have nothing to DO with these morons. But then I am a mature person who has met my quota of bullshitters, TRULY "bad apples" and just jerks. I tend to avoid the 3 I mentioned and just trust people who EARN my trust and respect. The "Drama Llama" game ended for me when I was like 10 years old, ya know?

JMHO...

Warmly,

Kanashii

I don't know how many offices you've been to. But their security guards normally aren't allowed to carry weapons. They get pepper spray, if that.

Also the guy might not've had a weapon on him at the moment, but both husband and wife have concealed carry licenses. :| They've always got a gun on them.

The rest of your post was just calling me gullible.

I don't see how nodding along at the interesting story makes me gullible. I have no proof they did or didn't do anything. Until I hear one way or another from a third party, it doesn't really matter to me. It makes for an interesting mental image.

Also the guy might not've had a weapon on him at the moment, but both husband and wife have concealed carry licenses. :| They've always got a gun on them.

ANd because people carry guns on them and commit felonies and could be possibly psycho or drug users who might rape or torture you for real...This impresses you how? This interests you? Be very careful friend... There are some sick dangerous people in the world and you don't want to be some poor statistic of someone who was raped, beated, drugged and then murdered. And yes, it does happen all teh time, even to guys...And no, it isn't "hot or sexy" like the made up stories here on AFF. It's fuckin' scary. Trust me.

Warmly,

Kanashii

I've been following this and I'm just baffled. I can't say whether or not their story is true. I do know that most security officers don't carry guns unless they work in a museum or something and they're guarding something expensive. I do know that the community college that I went to for my English and Psychology classes had a vending machine with sandwiches and hot pockets and crap and it didn't have bars. It still would've been hard to break into though.

But true or not, these people are definitely fucking nuts. Talk to them if you're entertained, but don't give them your address or number, and DON"T go visit them! I'm serious on this one. Even just telling the story is a sign of being seriously mentally disturbed.

I don't know how many offices you've been to. But their security guards normally aren't allowed to carry weapons. They get pepper spray, if that.

The rest of your post was just calling me gullible.

I don't see how nodding along at the interesting story makes me gullible. I have no proof they did or didn't do anything. Until I hear one way or another from a third party, it doesn't really matter to me. It makes for an interesting mental image.

I've seen mall cops with guns. But maybe thats just because i live in Georgia and everyone here is a gun nut. Still, a security guard that isn't armed seems like a waste of money to me.

Oh and how did the husband conceal a weapon if he was naked? Did he pull a Glock out of his ass and fire shit bullets or something?

I'm not trying to bust your balls I'm just saying this story reeks of bullshit. Maybe there are parts of it that are true but still, it has to be HIGHLY exagerated.

Anyone else here see that episode of Doctor Who when the characters are transported to parodies of modern game shows? Jack is in this knock off of some make over show and the robots get him naked. They tell him that they want to surgically remove his face to make it better and he whips out that this tiny gun from freakin' nowhere. The robots are like "where did you hide that?" and he's like "you don't even want to know." Yeah, that's what that reminds me of. Great show, man, great show.