Click Here!

What would you do if...

Your friend from another state wanted to visit with a couple friends so that you could have a threesome with both of them?

I mean, I JUST became single and she's trying to set me up with TWO GIRLS at the SAME TIME...

She's like "Well when I visit you won't be having sex with me, I'm married, but I'm bringing a couple friends along" then wanted me to describe the kind of girl I want...

I have absolutely no idea what to do.... D:

Oh god just got another email from her... It says...

"What about specifics? Like do you want a girl that's willing to do anal or something in addition like that.

How many orgasms can you have in a row before needing to rest?"

Edited by DarkInuLord

This opportunity may not come your way again so you'd better take it. "Its better to regret something you did than something you didn't do." as the old saying goes.

Oh and I used to be able to have two orgasms in about a 10 minute span before I need to "rejuvinate", but now it takes about 20 minutes. I must be getting old.

This opportunity may not come your way again so you'd better take it. "Its better to regret something you did than something you didn't do." as the old saying goes.

That's a nice way to think about it.

Except.

She asked in a following email "How violent are you willing to get?" and "Would you choke her if she asked you to?".

I'm getting more and more worried the further it goes.

That's a nice way to think about it.

Except.

She asked in a following email "How violent are you willing to get?" and "Would you choke her if she asked you to?".

I'm getting more and more worried the further it goes.

Eh, have fun with it. If they're really that into the whole Dom/Sub scene, then taking control early means they have to operate on your terms instead of theirs. If it's pure masochism, just bite and scratch, I'm sure they'll love it...

Sorry man, but complaining about a threesome with two kinky girls on a sex fic site may not have been the best idea...

But I don't want to choke anybody.........

Besides that, I'm actually considering taking her up on the offer.

Ok, not going to say how long it's been since I was single and did this. But just a couple things to remember.... Ehem...

Don't stick your cock back into a vagina - AFTER having it in an anus... Do it, receiving chic will cuss you out for months to come...

Ok to do so after a headjob though...

Oh, make SURE to protect yourself. Maybe bring extras of your favorite brand. Do NOT believe any woman's vouch of being on the pill, etc... Just think - eighteen years of giving her money even if you hate her later.... Not going to even mention the diseases too....

Ok... Older woman advice on subject over - have fun!

Years ago i lived with a guy that used to date a stripper from one of the local clubs.

Every so often she and her room mate would be low on funds, turn to my room mate and say: Hey, is that guy you're with still a virgin? Is he willing to pay to lose his cherry to two chicks?

My friend would habitually rush straight home, ask me if he could borrow $50, then go back and sleep with the two of them himself.

He never told me this until years after. "I thought you'd be intimidated." was his excuse for keeping it from me.

I honestly don't know how i'd have reacted if i'd heard the offer. I do know that i regret never having had the chance.

Tell her honestly how you feel about violence, maybe she knows a girl that isnt' into it, or can at least tell her friends to leave the whips home.

Have fun. Take notes. be prepared to brag.

Write it up for the site. Just make it Harley, Poison ivy and robin or something.

Do you know what these women look like at least? If I was about to engage in an orgy with two women I'd want to make sure they passed my personal standards for appearance before they got their hands on my junk.

She hasn't "picked them" yet, she says.

Apparently she's trying to find someone who fits exactly what I described...

Well, to directly answer the topic's question, I have to say that I'd refuse. I just don't understand why people get so excited about threesomes. If it's a M/M/F setup, well, I find it very weird to have another guy in the room while you're having sex, even more so if he's actually participating. If it's a M/F/F setup, then I'd feel greedy, and of course I have to do twice the work(I'm not worried about my reputation, but for whatever reason I really feel I have to make it enjoyable for whomever I've having sex with). Plus, I really don't think I want to be with any woman who would be willing to share me with another woman.

That's not even bringing up the whole mixed-up situation with emotions, or the protection issue. StSe's comments really should be reemphasized, because the situation there can get really messy. I met a guy once who did a threesome. He said he was sure he was being careful, but he still got one of the ladies pregnant. Maybe he was just a stupid klutz, but from what I understand, it is harder to make sure you're using your protection properly in that situation.

Anyway... if you're interested in a threesome, I would think it wouldn't matter much what the two girls look like. Of course, I'm of the opinion that 90% of all women between 18 and 40 are attractive, so perhaps you should take that with a grain of salt. I think the most important thing is that your friend gets you someone who isn't interested in being strangled(**shudder** yeah, I wouldn't want to do that either). Best of luck.

Anyway... if you're interested in a threesome, I would think it wouldn't matter much what the two girls look like. Of course, I'm of the opinion that 90% of all women between 18 and 40 are attractive, so perhaps you should take that with a grain of salt. I think the most important thing is that your friend gets you someone who isn't interested in being strangled(**shudder** yeah, I wouldn't want to do that either). Best of luck.

Pairing Guy you are truly a 'mature man' by your words.. Let me guess - thirtyish?

Sigh, most men don't have a big enough brain upstairs to control the brain downstairs UNTIL their late twenties. I keep telling my 'I-know-it-all-I'm-almost-18' stepson this all the time... Granted, he doesn't believe me since I'm 'old and dumb'.. I just hope it's him that's making the hubby and I purchase bulk boxes of trojans way more often than we used to.. snicker.. What I DON'T know - is a blessing sometimes...

Funny, one never thinks they'll get 'old' - then when we do - and we don't really feel 'old'...

Pairing Guy you are truly a 'mature man' by your words.. Let me guess - thirtyish?

Less than 25, actually... This is probably the first time I've ever been called mature. I once got a bunch of condoms just so my friends would think I was having sex(which I was, but I sure wasn't using condoms). Of course I've since moved on to the point where I don't give a fig if my friends think I'm getting any or not, but... My brother is actually saving his virginity until he's married, which is a little too mature for me. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the situation;

Her husband went into a coma for three days, he's better now.

I'm not sure they're still planning to visit, because of that, but they haven't said they won't be.

She's been sending me pictures of the girls in their 'group' (They have a lot of threesomes. >>)

Last night they snuck into an office building where one of their friends works, had a threesome in the office, then her husband walked down the hall naked, smashed open a vending machine, stole sandwiches, they ate, then her husband ended up choking a security guard until he went unconscious and then they ran. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Update on the situation;

Her husband went into a coma for three days, he's better now.

I'm not sure they're still planning to visit, because of that, but they haven't said they won't be.

She's been sending me pictures of the girls in their 'group' (They have a lot of threesomes. >>)

Last night they snuck into an office building where one of their friends works, had a threesome in the office, then her husband walked down the hall naked, smashed open a vending machine, stole sandwiches, they ate, then her husband ended up choking a security guard until he went unconscious and then they ran. :shifty:

Ok, my bullshit detector is going off now.

About which part? :o

This

"Last night they snuck into an office building where one of their friends works, had a threesome in the office, then her husband walked down the hall naked, smashed open a vending machine, stole sandwiches, they ate, then her husband ended up choking a security guard until he went unconscious and then they ran."

First of all, what the hell did the husband smash the vending machine open with, his bear fucking hands? If that were the case he most likely would have left a bit of blood behind, which would be enough for forensic scientists to bust him. Also, many vending machines have the metal bars on them to prevent theft. Also, I have never in my life seen a vending machine with sandwiches in it. Sandwitches contain meat which spoils quickly unless kept at a moderately cold temperature. And lastly, security guards have guns, unless the husband jumped his ass from behind he would have got shot. And if it were from behind, why engage in the first place? Why not slip by unnoticed.

Also more things that raise questions. Why was the husband walking down the hall naked? I can only assume that he was drunk or on something, especially considering that office buildings have security cameras and alarm systems, which only makes me question how the fuck they got into the building in the first place unless the "friend" gave them a key of some sort.(and why would the friend risk their job by doing that?) And even then, if the office building had a security guard I would assume it also has a security center where a guard would be watching the cameras at all times. That being the case, why do something this wreckless? And if they were intoxicated or totally fucked up on some drugs, how did the husband defeat a completely sober security guard who was probably armed? Also when they ran how did they have time to put their clothes back on? Did they flee the scene butt naked? And if so, their cloths would have DNA evidence on them and the forensic scientists would figure out who it was.

I mean seriously, if I were you I wouldn't believe this unless you saw a story about it in the local news paper cause this would be news.

Also the coma thing sounds like bullshit too.

I've never seen a vending machine with bars...

Refrigerated vending machines are pretty common, I've seen them a lot in hospitals and other large buildings where people work for long periods of time...

Her husband's a bit of a jackass.

And yeah, I don't think forensic scientists come in to work on the case of the stolen sandwiches and unconscious security guard.... :| This isn't TV. It was three stolen sandwiches and an office security guard who probably had a flashlight, radio, and keys.

Also her husband was walking around naked because... He's a jack ass? Seriously the guy's been pissing me off lately. He also teaches self defense so I'm sure the overweight security guard went down easy.

Seriously you give security guards too much credit. And watch too many police TV shows too.

My vending machine at work has sandwhiches in it. Sure, you can't trust the food that's in there (ick) but such things do exist. I've haven't seen a vending machine with bars, either, though I do know that most have reinforced glass. While possible to break them, it would have probably scratched his hand up pretty badly, unless he wrapped his hand in something first. I question the coma thing, but it is possible, just sounds weird. The only reason something like this would end up in any newspaper is because it sounds so damn funny (like that story of the bank robber that got caught in the revolving doors), but I can see how no one would pick it up. No offense to anyone in that field of work, but security guards are not exactly trained ninjas. This sort of story is unrealistic and sensational, but not completely impossible. Though, I do question the mentality of breaking in some place to have sex when there's probably a better, and more legal, solution.

I've never seen a vending machine with bars...

Refrigerated vending machines are pretty common, I've seen them a lot in hospitals and other large buildings where people work for long periods of time...

Her husband's a bit of a jackass.

And yeah, I don't think forensic scientists come in to work on the case of the stolen sandwiches and unconscious security guard.... :| This isn't TV. It was three stolen sandwiches and an office security guard who probably had a flashlight, radio, and keys.

Also her husband was walking around naked because... He's a jack ass? Seriously the guy's been pissing me off lately. He also teaches self defense so I'm sure the overweight security guard went down easy.

Seriously you give security guards too much credit. And watch too many police TV shows too.

I'm just exploring all possibilities. Pretty much every vending machine I've seen at hotels or offices have bars. And as for the forensics thing, yeah that's a stretch but still a possibility. Also I had many other points that you haven't refuted. It's still bullshit, or at the very least, HIGHLY EXAGGERATED! Seriously, you are pretty gullible if you believe a story like that. You're just believing what you want to believe because you think you're going to get laid.

Oh and shinigamionich's post made me thing again about how him busting the glass with his bare hand would work. That glass would have cut his hand up pretty damn bad, even to the point of him needing stitches. Have you ever seen someone bust a pane of glass in real life? I have and blood gets all over the place, its not like the movies.

Also I don't watch TV police shows, they suck. But sometimes on the Discovery Channel or something they have shows about forensics, and trust me, it is nearly impossible to get away with a crime if the forensics team is called in, especially if BLOOD is left at the scene.

As for giving security guards too much credit................. THEY HAVE GUNS!! The husband didn't! It doesn't take much skill to point and shoot a target at point blank range.

I'm telling you, these people are having a good laugh at you behind your back at your gullibility.

As for giving security guards too much credit................. THEY HAVE GUNS!! The husband didn't! It doesn't take much skill to point and shoot a target at point blank range.

I don't know how many offices you've been to. But their security guards normally aren't allowed to carry weapons. They get pepper spray, if that.

Also the guy might not've had a weapon on him at the moment, but both husband and wife have concealed carry licenses. :| They've always got a gun on them.

The rest of your post was just calling me gullible.

I don't see how nodding along at the interesting story makes me gullible. I have no proof they did or didn't do anything. Until I hear one way or another from a third party, it doesn't really matter to me. It makes for an interesting mental image.