Click Here!

Nominations for Best Fanfiction (H-N)

Acal

It's time to start the nominations on who feel should be receiving praise and an award on this archive. The awards will be listed on this forum until the coding for the archive that will contain that section is complete.

Nomination format

Story Name:

Author Name:

General Description: (copy it from the story summary if you want)

What you thought made it great:

Story Link:

I guess I'll get this started! I'll prob put more!

Story Name: A Soul's Salvation

Author Name: KogasAngel

General Description: Guidance comes from the last place Sakura expected, but now, she puts her life on a new path with surprising results. Naruto/Sakura Angst, AU/AR, Language, M/F, Oral

What you thought made it great: KogasAngel is a great author who has, within the last year, branched from the Inuyasha fandom to Nartuo. I was very excited when I saw that she had done so.

This story gives you a view of Sakura that you that you don't often see. Having to start from scratch because of her previous action, relationship with Nartuo is slow and steady in its development as she tries to rebuild her reputation within Konohagakure. You get to watch as she develops into quite the figurehead within the village and surrounding ones as well.

This story is well worth the read and the introduction of some surprise characters towards the middle made the story even more enjoyable for me. She tends to develop her plots very well and there are very few errors found within her work. KogasAngel is one author that I can come back to when I need to read a great story.

I would definitely reccomend this story to anyone as well as all of KogasAngel's other works. I never fail to find a good read amongst her work.

Story Link:http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092855

Story Name: Below Zero

Author Name: Trollmia

General Description: They loved each other, they got each other. Their friends found a partner and now... Main Pair - Sasu/Naru... Mpreg, fluff, waff, humour, het. Finally COMPLETE

What you thought made it great: TONS of pairings and some of them I hadn't really thought about before, but the way they're brought together is just wonderful. This story has great Sasuke/Naruto romance and on top of that, its MPREG! Always a plus for me :-D

This story is 29 chapters long and complete! Trollmia does a wonderful job with the lemon scenes between the character, no matter if they be het or yaoi. I'm a sucker for fluff and this story has plenty of it. Trollmia has 50 stories in the Naruto section alone and I've read almost, if not all of them. I have never been disappointed with her work.

I love it too!

Story Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544194048

Story Name: The Demilitarized Zone

Author Name: lexjamandme

General Description: Itachi Uchiha has always had a sadistic streak when it came to his little brother. Now the perfect opportunity has presented itself and he just can’t let it go by. He does love him after all.(SasuNaru) COMPLETE, A/U, Anal, Language, M/M, Yaoi

What you thought made it great: Oh wow, what was NOT great about this story? I loved every moment of it and if I had the time right now, I'd go through and Nominate ALL of lexjamandme's stories.

The DMZ...you have to read it. The interaction between Naruto and Sasuke...through Itachi's sadistic side into there and there is much amusement to be had! The plot is wonderful and one thing that you HAVE to pay attention to, are the office memos and emails exchanged between Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi.

Just typing this is making me want to read this story for the third time.

Basically, if you're a Sasuke/Naruto fan, then you really can't go wrong with Lexjamandme. My favorites are The Demilitarized Zone, All The Small Things, Dirt and Grim and For the Love of His Son, just to name a few.

Please go check out the fics!! They deserve praise...and Awards!

Story Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095129

Story Name: Merry Christmas, Mister Taishou

Author Name: ElegantPaws

General Description: A seasonal tale of love, laughter and loss and the abiding spirit within, should one choose to embrace it. AU/AR Kagome/Sesshoumaru.

What you thought made it great: This has to be the best Christmas story that I've ever had the privledge of reading. ElegantPaws is yet another of my favorite authors. Reading through this story was fun for me because of the little references that she makes througout the story to both widely and lesser known Christmas stories and songs.

I adore her writing style. To me, she keeps Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha in character even with the story being AU and this is just one of the stories (yet again) that I enjoy of hers. The other one is This Sesshoumaru Needs Not a Mate.

Even though Christmas is over, I think that everyone should go check it out! Jakotsu...oh man, he gave me some laughs throughout this story.

Simply: I loved it and I hope that others will too!

Story Link:

http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092500

Story Name: The Sound of Dreams

Author Name: Zrina

General Description: *Complete* Naruto leaves Konoha to bring back Sasuke, but complications arise in the form of Orochimaru's body transferrence jutsu. Circumstances force him re-evaluate his goals and dreams in life. NaruSasuNaru SPOILERS, Anal, Language, Lemon, Oral, Rim, Yaoi

This is an epic story! Takes place around chapter 322 of the manga and the best thing: ITS COMPLETE and has a sequel in the works!

This story has tons of action and twists that just make you not want to stop reading! I've read this story twice, the first time, I read all 73 chapters in one sitting. That is how addiciting Zrina's story is. It draws you in and keeps you wanting to know what is going to happen next, esepcially with Naruto after a certain interaction with a Snake...

I can't really go into detail without giving away the story. If you have time and want a great read, sit down and take a peek at this fic!

Story Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090805

Not entirely sure this is legal, but Imma go ahead and do it.

This story is technically a remake, but grew in scope into a fully fledged work of its own. I'm not sure on whether it qualifies as a work of 2008 because I started writing it in 2007 and have been updating it frequently ever since. In any case, it's shameless self promotion really

Story Name: Fat Man Remake

Author Name: MorbidFantasy

General Description: Lara Croft of Tomb Raider fame is captured by a fat and disgusting man and coerced into sex with him before setting her free, but he filmed the entire incident. He later blackmails her into more sexual favors.

Creative sex scenes, original plot and decent portrayals of character individuality. The story has an advantage in its premise allowing it to grow far beyond a simple oneshot and lets me add as much to it as I wish. Has 17000+ hits so far, 40 reviews and 99 votes of confidence to its credentials. Typical blackmail plot has some nuances and twists to it which I think were pretty original.

Story Link: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600081072

Edited by MorbidFantasy

• 4 weeks later...