Click Here!

Nominations for Best Fan-Fiction (A-G)

Acal

It's time to start the nominations on who feel should be receiving praise and an award on this archive. The awards will be listed on this forum until the coding for the archive that will contain that section is complete.

Nomination format

Story Name:

Author Name:

General Description: (copy it from the story summary if you want)

What you thought made it great:

Story Link:

Wouldn't this be per sub domain?

Thats a great question. I'd also like to know if you'd be doing them by pairing type. For example (using Naruto as an example), best Naruto M/M story, best Naruto M/F, best threesome, etc, etc...

Also, with is the max number of entries that someone can nominate?

Thats a great question. I'd also like to know if you'd be doing them by pairing type. For example (using Naruto as an example), best Naruto M/M story, best Naruto M/F, best threesome, etc, etc...

**Also, what if the story falls under multiple smut categories?? Like over five different ones? And how will it be judged? Based on hit count? Review count? etc... etc..

Right now we just want nominations from any sub-domain, fandom posted here. if we get a lot of nominations we'll get a sub-board set up to place all the nomination categories in it. That will be split by sub-domain and category.

If the story you are nominating falls under Orgy for example but also has a M/F pairing seperate from the Orgy place it as Category: Orgy, M/F

If the story you are nominating falls under Orgy for example but also has a M/F pairing seperate from the Orgy place it as Category: Orgy, M/F

***Oh god, that means I'll have to go through all 50 chapters of this one and pick out which category each one falls under??? (And do I need to list which chapter falls under each category?)

Oh, and can I nominate just one or two of the chapters since they are written by different authors? Or does someone who HASN'T submitted a chapter to it - have to nominate it? (Um, that would nix like 7 people/authors from being able to nominate it...)

• 5 weeks later...