Click Here!

Naruto Troll

blugirlami21

There is another spam attack to the Naruto male/male section by the user Penalsex, they have more than two thousand stories posted in five different fandoms. I could let it go if there were just one or two postings but this goes on for pages and it's irritating to have to weed through junk to get to the real stories. Thanks in advance.

I think it's the same pain in the ass that's been bugging everyone for the past two days.

I just saw the Naruto > Yaoi section and saw the same story over and over again "nabisco fucker secks." I wasn't able to click on a username because there isn't one. Here's the link to one of the 'stories,' dunno if that will help: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099029

Thank you in advance.

Sigh, dude's got no life does he? Heck, I still don't dare open my 'open' story again because of this twit. You know, I wonder if it's a kid/teenager - since these attacks seem to coencide with school breaks?

Thank you.

Sigh, dude's got no life does he? Heck, I still don't dare open my 'open' story again because of this twit. You know, I wonder if it's a kid/teenager - since these attacks seem to coencide with school breaks?

That's what I'm thinking it was. Perhaps he/she got booted off the site for being a minor and this is their deranged version of revenge....anywho, I'm glad all that garbage is off.

Thanks to those who cleared out the junk.

This isn't the first time or place. Other fic sites have gotten hit by this person. I know I've seen them at ff.net at least twice. You can tell it's the same person because the style is the same on the titles and in the 'literature' they write. Also, it does coincide with school or college getting out, tho most college students wouldn't bother, I think. They have bigger fish to fry.

This person does seem to go all out on Naruto and Bleach categories. Is anyone aware of categories specifically besides those two?

The ONLY subdomains that were not spambombed were books, cartoons, comics, celebrities, tv, original, non english, yugioh, and yuyu. Everything else was nailed to some degree or another.

It also tends to coincide even more frequently with major holidays.