Click Here!

Beta for an original essay.

Solaris

I need a beta to look over a writing project of mine.

You can AIM me at ladyducaine or spencer_creek_studios on YIM. I'm on YIM right now, will be on AIM around 8pm central time. <_<

I'm not sure what's wrong with the essay. I'll be honest with you. I started writing it about an hour ago and I got about two pages of it done. I'm writing like a mad dog as the idea hit me this afternoon and I only decided recently to get it down on paper or computer file before I lose it all.

I'm looking for someone who will help me make it strong.

Thanks,

Beth

Guest JMidnight
I need a beta to look over a writing project of mine.

You can AIM me at ladyducaine or spencer_creek_studios on YIM. I'm on YIM right now, will be on AIM around 8pm central time. <_<

I'm not sure what's wrong with the essay. I'll be honest with you. I started writing it about an hour ago and I got about two pages of it done. I'm writing like a mad dog as the idea hit me this afternoon and I only decided recently to get it down on paper or computer file before I lose it all.

I'm looking for someone who will help me make it strong.

Thanks,

Beth

I think I might be able to help you there. I like to read short essays and such so maybe I can help you. I'm on AIM as well, but it's easerie with email...jazztaylor08@aim.com.

Edited by JMidnight

Guest JMidnight
I think I might be able to help you there. I like to read short essays and such so maybe I can help you. I'm on AIM as well, but it's easerie with email...jazztaylor08@aim.com.

Guest JMidnight
I sent you an e-mail.

Beth

I don't mind reading it through a file. But you might have to help me find it. I've checked the link you ghave me and i'm a little stumped. Sorry about that...it's just one of those days.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't mind reading it through a file. But you might have to help me find it. I've checked the link you ghave me and i'm a little stumped. Sorry about that...it's just one of those days.

Sorry, I didn't know you had left me a reply.

I'm not sure about AIM accounts but there probably is a paper clip which is probbaly where the link to download the file, next to it if there is one. I never dealt with AIM accounts before, so I'm not sure.

I think you need to click it but I am not sure.

If you need to read it from a different account, let me know and I'll resend it there.

Beth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.