Click Here!

TOS violation by an author

vinsmouse

Hi,

I think this falls into this category. There is a new story by Astralcummer posted in the Harry Potter section of the site, posted under slash in the regular Harry Potter category. The name of the story is Hairy Cumhole and doesn't seem to have anything to do with Harry Potter. Second, it takes up 11 pages of the 121 pages of recent entries. Third, each entry is just the same chapter/story over and over again. I thought at first the author was posting several chapters as new stories each time but that isn't the case, it's the same story posted repeatedly. I suppose it could be a site error, but I doubt that. Fourth, no disclaimer. Fifth, all of the above leads me to believe that the author may very well be underage, though of course that is only a theory. Thank you and I hope this is the right spot for this post. Just saw the posts in the Trolls section about this same author, reading those it's obvious that this couldn't be a site error.

Mouse

Hi,

I think this falls into this category. There is a new story by Astralcummer posted in the Harry Potter section of the site, posted under slash in the regular Harry Potter category. The name of the story is Hairy Cumhole and doesn't seem to have anything to do with Harry Potter. Second, it takes up 11 pages of the 121 pages of recent entries. Third, each entry is just the same chapter/story over and over again. I thought at first the author was posting several chapters as new stories each time but that isn't the case, it's the same story posted repeatedly. I suppose it could be a site error, but I doubt that. Fourth, no disclaimer. Fifth, all of the above leads me to believe that the author may very well be underage, though of course that is only a theory. Thank you and I hope this is the right spot for this post. Just saw the posts in the Trolls section about this same author, reading those it's obvious that this couldn't be a site error.

Mouse

This is the same person as the Fanfic Bomber topic.

Hi,

Mouse

He also did this in several other categories, like the yaoi section of InuYasha.

• 2 weeks later...