Click Here!

Fanfic Bomber

Look, you can see it all from his one account. No need to list specific fandoms - although in the twenty minutes since I reported this creep, he's expanded by another 700 stories and 2 fandoms.

We need updated code. The site runners have been putting this off for two or more years now, and they can't keep doing it anymore. They can keep people like this out, or they can see the site collapse around them.

For want of a nail...

Look, you can see it all from his one account. No need to list specific fandoms - although in the twenty minutes since I reported this creep, he's expanded by another 700 stories and 2 fandoms.

We need updated code. The site runners have been putting this off for two or more years now, and they can't keep doing it anymore. They can keep people like this out, or they can see the site collapse around them.

For want of a nail...

Looks like he's aiming for between 200-400 stories per section. I can see him working on the Bleach section now, the number keeps going up.

True, but it is possible to keep creeps like this out now. The owners' current explanation for it is that the site code is old. But they aren't DOING anything.

For fuck's sake, I've DONATED to this site. More than once. I didn't do it in order to get pissed on by some creep who gets a laugh out of annoying thousands of people.

My personal vote? Track this creep down. Destroy his facebook. Send him files with viruses. Smash his face into a brick wall repeatedly.

There's this guy posting one fanfic repeatedly for the glee of pissing people off.

Have a link: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296863488

He's doing it in Harry Potter and several others too. Jerk. Here's the link for HP: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296863488

He's got two stories up for HP. over and over.

Tambrathegreat

This is Ezriee, I'm one of the mods and I've seen the reports in the TOS mail as well as the stories. Currently, there are nearly 2,000 stories that these two...I really don't know what to call them since I'm so angry, THINGS, I guess, have posted to the site. There's not much I can do because I'm a moderator and not an admin, but I am about to send emails to the admins to inform them of whats going on so we can try an take care of it as soon as possible.

I feel your anger, all of you because I was just on the site earlier today reading fics and there was nothing wrong. Some little rat bastard has nothing better to do than to do something as childish as this.

PLEASE be patient. There are only a handful of us total who are helping out on adult-fanfiction.org. With the holidays, the number of people available is even smaller.

This is Ezriee, I'm one of the mods and I've seen the reports in the TOS mail as well as the stories. Currently, there are nearly 2,000 stories that these two...I really don't know what to call them since I'm so angry, THINGS, I guess, have posted to the site. There's not much I can do because I'm a moderator and not an admin, but I am about to send emails to the admins to inform them of whats going on so we can try an take care of it as soon as possible.

I feel your anger, all of you because I was just on the site earlier today reading fics and there was nothing wrong. Some little rat bastard has nothing better to do than to do something as childish as this.

PLEASE be patient. There are only a handful of us total who are helping out on adult-fanfiction.org. With the holidays, the number of people available is even smaller.

I think this is the same person with a different ID: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296863513

I hope something can be done. I go to the NEW section to see if stories I follow have been updated and I can't wade throug all the stupid posts this person is making.

tambrathegreat

True, but it is possible to keep creeps like this out now. The owners' current explanation for it is that the site code is old. But they aren't DOING anything.

For fuck's sake, I've DONATED to this site. More than once. I didn't do it in order to get pissed on by some creep who gets a laugh out of annoying thousands of people.

My personal vote? Track this creep down. Destroy his facebook. Send him files with viruses. Smash his face into a brick wall repeatedly.

Okay, first of all, IF I can track a user via IP to his/her personal ISP login, then I do have tools to be able to block that person from ever accessing any of the subdomains here.

Unfortunately for me, the archive does not have the ability to track by IP. So, not only can I not trace it out and see if it's a proxy, or an actual traceable IP, unless I happen to be home and not working, I won't be able to look into the access logs for the data as well. As it stands, when most of this happened yesterday I was asleep for the first part, and working for the second.

As to not DOING something about the code, would you like us to unleash half written SHIT that won't work because it's not tested? And have the real PROBABILITY of losing the entire database? I certainly would not.

There are a whole two of us doing all this. We both work full time plus hours. So, somewhere in between work, sleep, and other things having to do with normal living (not to mention all the OTHER crap I'm supposed to do for the forum and other things as well), we also fit in the coding. You're talking about in most for instances, thousands of lines of code for just ONE of the scripts. All of which has to be debugged, and all of which we have to make sure will work with the database and the current data itself.

I don't see you devoting hours every damn day of your life to do things to maintain, stabilize, and fix things for this fiction portal.

Sound cranky, do I? You bet I am. Ya think I should just give up my job and not pay my bills so I can devote 24/7 to this perhaps? Should I also ignore my family in favor of the archive? They'd really LOVE that. <_< Aside from that, I just spent the last 2 1/2 hours deleting all that crap. So ya know, of anyone, I would love to have the ability to block someone like that instantly. I don't, so I make do and suffer with the rest of you.

all i have to say is that it sucks somebody has the free time to continuously bomb a site like this, particularly when they are supposed to be an adult.

however, thank you so much for quickly, and promptly deleting all of the spam. and i do mean, all of it. if i remember there were over two thousand stories posted between five names, yes? so, great job getting it taken care of as quickly as you could.

that it happened is frustrating, but that you took care of it is a great relief.

*loves*

all i have to say is that it sucks somebody has the free time to continuously bomb a site like this, particularly when they are supposed to be an adult.

however, thank you so much for quickly, and promptly deleting all of the spam. and i do mean, all of it. if i remember there were over two thousand stories posted between five names, yes? so, great job getting it taken care of as quickly as you could.

that it happened is frustrating, but that you took care of it is a great relief.

*loves*

That's just insane, five names and over two thousand entries?!? Merry Christmas. HA!

Thanks for taking care of it so promptly. You rock. :jaws: (this doesn't mean anything other than I just discovered it. <_< )

tambrathegreat