Click Here!

Added through 12/19/08

Okay,

should get this all caught up tomorrow or the next day, as I'm off work those two days.

@branewurms-

I'm actually going to do a reworking of the books archive (again) as there are already fairy tale subcategories, so I'll put them all in one place. That'll take a bit of time, but I will get to it. Hopefully this week.

@Lixi-Des-

your add will be easy, I'll get to it probably tomorrow

@Kleptomaniac Can Opener-

There is already an entire Yugioh subdomain

@Palmbi-

The requirement for adding any subcategories, is that one has stories ready for it, for uploading.

@LemonDrop-

Naruto HAS a het subcategory. If you're asking for a pair specific sub sub, the requirement for that is 10 or more stories for the pair, in order for it to be added.

@Kristina Dalton-

The anime subdomain has Hellsing as a top level category.

• 2 weeks later...
@Kleptomaniac Can Opener-

There is already an entire Yugioh subdomain

So the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX get their own area, but Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's doesn't? It's an entirely different show with different characters. :/

Edited by Kleptomaniac Can Opener

Fairy Tales top level

If you have a specific fairy tale or whatever in mind, with a story for it, let me know. In any case, the 2nd level categories (Fairy Tales, Folklore, etc) are still posting categories.

Can't believe I missed the second request....Claymore added

Oh, I went ahead and posted my story before I saw this reply, oops! The story was based on the Snow Queen, if you want to create a subcategory for it. Thanks!

Edited by branewurms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...