Click Here!

New Beta

Guest kitak3ru

Guest kitak3ru

Hello!

I am here to post my services as a new beta. Though I am new to being a beta, I am in no way new to fanfictions. I've been reading fanfiction for a number of years now and have recently registered here on AFF. I am very exciting about becoming a beta and can't wait to get started.

Here are the fandoms I would like to beta:

Inuyasha

Naruto

Originals

Loveless

I am not picky about the fictions content but here are some things I will not beta:

Anything involving Bestiality or Tentacles. (shudder)

Rape (Unless it is essential to the plot. No random rape scenes)

My favorite fanfictions to read are Yaoi and Yuri. (Love is not gender-specific)

My strong points as a beta include:

Spelling

Grammar

Making sure the story "flows".

Eliminating plot holes

As your beta I will be sure to help you at every possible chance, but be warned that I am not to original and

while I can fill in the plot holes please don't expect me to come up new ideas for you. (It is your story anyway. XD)

If you are interested in letting me beta your work please email me at twitch4636@gmail.com or send me an Yahoo IM

at kitak3ru.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by kitak3ru

• 1 month later...

Could you please be my Beta?

I write original slash/yaoi. I don't have enough time to grammar check it all and I write the first version on pen and paper in any spare free time. It takes up too much of my time to go over it the twenty times that it takes me to edit my own work. I think I may also have some issues with the flow of the stories too. I write mostly comedy, with occasional yaoi smut. I'm a die hard yaoi fangirl and techie and sometimes there is a fantasy element in some of my older stuff. The main character's usually an uke for the largest part of the story.

I need work for earlier chapters, and there will be violence since, regardless of my glittery pink heels, I'm not fragile. There will be explosives and there will be martial arts written in my stories in an informative and almost illegal way. I don't know where to put commas:< and tend to over-punctuate.

pm me with response, thank you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.