Click Here!

Harry's Addiction To Weasley's/Sex

Guest Michael

Guest Michael

Hello, I am Michael, and this is my challenge!

Story MUST include following pairings:

1)Harry/Molly

2)Harry/Ginny-(Ginny should be a virgin!)

3)Harry/Rose(Ron/Hermione's Daughter)

Following are OPTIONAL(but appreciated ;) pairings:

Harry/Petunia

Harry/Tonks

Harry/Lily

Plot Concern:

1)It can be all sex scenes if you want!

2)However I do want Harry to be in love with Ginny.

3)Rose should be involved in a THREESOME with Harry/Ginny!After losing her Virginity to Harry alone

4)The Optional Pairings would be appreciated and welcomed!

I hope people will be interested!And hopefully some people will agree to write stories!I look forward to reading them!

Michael...

I am the taker of challenges, no matter how odd. I would love to write your story for you. My only problem: I can't do HarryxLily. Sorry. But I'll include the other optional pairings.

Edited by TonHyukOTP

I am the taker of challenges, no matter how odd. I would love to write your story for you. My only problem: I can't do HarryxLily. Sorry. But I'll include the other optional pairings.

Congrats and thank you! I am Michael(Original Poster) however it wouldn't let me post a challenge under my user name!I'm fine with not being able to do Lily I just thought it could have been a possible wet dream or something of that nature.Good Luck and hope to read the story soon!

I'm responding to this challenge as well, I already have two parts done and I'm halfway through a third, I'm going to finish it before I'm done, though I'm doing a couple of things somewhat differently due to a plot bunny that sort of created itself halfway through the first part. There is a part that is quite extreme, though it hasn't happened yet so I may change it for the sake of not squicking a lot of people. Truth be told, it's too extreme for my tastes, but it's something different that I don't think many have done. And it's a different take on an often explored idea.

There will be 7 parts, all sex. Once I finish I'll post them up.

I'm responding to this challenge as well, I already have two parts done and I'm halfway through a third, I'm going to finish it before I'm done, though I'm doing a couple of things somewhat differently due to a plot bunny that sort of created itself halfway through the first part. There is a part that is quite extreme, though it hasn't happened yet so I may change it for the sake of not squicking a lot of people. Truth be told, it's too extreme for my tastes, but it's something different that I don't think many have done. And it's a different take on an often explored idea.

There will be 7 parts, all sex. Once I finish I'll post them up.

Great I'm excited to read your work!I can't wait to find out what you have in store!

• 11 years later...

Since there are no stories matching this challenge on either of the users’s profile, and there are no links posted in this thread, it is quite obvious that no-one has answered this challenge. Also, the last post on this thread is twelve (12) years old. If you don’t intend to answer the challenge, then why necro it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.