Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty, although I've been on the other side of that coin. mellow.gif

Slept in the same bed with someone that you were attracted to without having sex (brownie points if you were both naked all night). Someone you live(d) with doesn't count.

Well... kinda sorta. I chopped out the roots on a tree in my grandmother's tree-crowded yard to move to a yard that had no trees in it.

Has had their zodiac chart done.

Guest arora

once, kinda it was more like intence editing because sometimes less is more and sometimes you just don't want to go there.

has ever gottten lost in a city that you did not speak the language.

Well... I once got lost in the Hispanic section of my city. I didn't speak Spanish then (I do now,) and nobody around me spoke English.

Gotten drunk while underage. (I think very few people will be able to say not guilty to this one.)

Guilty, pretty uncomfortable position and I still said it was the best ever because that's what she wanted to hear. But as they sex, good sex is great, bad sex is still pretty good.

Has poured a drink over someone's head. Gatorade on a football coach or similar does not count.

Not guilty, although I've had several people pour drinks on me (three of them were people I hadn't even met before or talked to before they dumped their drink on me!)

Has gone on a trip with someone for the purposes of sex.

Guest Princess Koriand'r

Not Guilty. Hell, the way crime is now and how crazy people are would make me think twice about going anywhere with anyone. Don't want to end up dead, naked and cut up in someone's freezer.

Walked in on someone doing the naughty...parents don't count!

n/g, unless dog weddings count. or squirrel weddings. Man, those squirrels were crazy. Cats too. But darn, those primates are elusive.

Cooked a meal wrong on purpose just so that you could order something in.

• 2 weeks later...