Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty!

Ever just want to strangle your relative who can't do a darn thing because she had surgery 2 months ago but just loooooovvveesss making you their slave?

More guilty than you can realize.

Ever clean in the middle of the night and know you're not gonna get no sleep because you're now hyped up on coffee?

*waiting for the little girl to wake up*

Guilty *laughs* I was watching Hakuouki and he said something and I was like: What Sano? I MEAN ANDY! ANDY! HOLY SHIT.

Ever use a mop to clean the walls? *laughing and holds hand up* X'D I'm short!

Not guilty of that but I have heard a song and inserted the lyrics before, thankfully I caught those.

Ever think you're done with something then turn around and realize there's more?

I've put books in the fridge so definitely guilty. I was drunk. Apparently I thought the characters needed to cool it.

Ever been so tired you drink the wrong thing then spit it out? Sister threw up in a cup and left it on the side board =_=

Oh damn! poor baby, but yes I have and no never that!

ever wake up in the afternoon and think it was morning? Fell asleep once on a sunday afternoon and woke up like an hour later, sure I was late for work LOL

I yelled at her for hours after that.

Guilty, and it normally leads me to thinking it's a different day.

Ever get so hungry for something but you have to cook it so you have that infinite struggle if you should get up and cook the damn thing?

Not guilty, I normally just call my mom ._. mainly for baby advice, other than that I'm not on the phone!

Ever play a game and lose in just a minute? DAMN YOU FREDDY!

Not guilty. Don't have a dog :P

Ever try to explain to someone what you are doing only to get the worlds best confused face then you have to tell them in baby talk? =-=