Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty. Didn't exactly have the funds in the past, and definitely won't have the funds in the future.

Ever tried to change something about yourself in one day and actually did it?

• 2 weeks later...

NOT GUILTY D: I could NEVER do that! *hugs her two cats* Q^Q

Ever couldn't sleep so you figured you'll just clean because hey, what else is there to do? *is obviously doing that right now* >>;

• 3 weeks later...

Not guilty, but my mother has done it. She killed four new ones in a row...We had to ban her from the computer while she drank her coffee.

Ever been so sucked into a book series you just can't help but keep reading book after book after book? I'm at this point now actually >>; Thank goodness I have a ton of books to read.

Not guilty. I kiss family, spouse, and children only. Even my closest friends only get hugs. They might think it odd if I suddenly started kissing them. And my man would get jealous if I kissed the guys.

Ever gone so utterly fangirl/fanboy that you converted others to your fandom? (Most recently, I did this to my sister. Very thoroughly.)

Yes. I suspect my entire family has. Of course, unless there's an odor to it, we don't mind...Grandma's long since gotten us used to discussing bodily functions at the dinner table. :P

Ever had paranoid people fall asleep while you're driving?

Yes, my wife fell aslapp once and when I pulled into a gas station I pulled up to an eighteen wheelr nose to nose; The n I yelled...She nearly wet herself! She was mad at me for hours before she finally saw how funny it was!

Ever start a fight between two people and then sit back a watch(and laugh)?

Not guilty. Definitely wanted to.

Word finds are books where the letters are scrambled in squares and you gotta find the words from the list and circle that word.

Ever get so stressed that you yell at someone then feel extremely guilty?

Not guilty. I never get that chance. You see I'm MARRIED to the man who does that, but he blames it on our cat.

Ever farted and blamed it on someone else? (Something ELSE he does.)