Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty! even tho that sounds like a fantastic idea

Ever pretend to be cleaning but reading over someones shoulder to see what they are reading/doing?

• 1 month later...

Guilty..did that today with my best friend (so much for my diet lol)

Ever drink alot of alcohol and decided to write a fanfiction while drunk?

Not guilty. The closest I've been is drinking a bottle of Mike's or a bottle of mojitos, then writing as I drink. I come up with some really crack-ish yet plausible stuff when I do that.

Ever sworn you wouldn't do something fangirl-ish and then done it anyway?

I swore I wouldn't become one of those insanely devoted fans who are beyond reason when it comes to the subject of the fangirling. Aaand now I'm a Kaniac. And turning others into Kaniacs. And making friends with still other Kaniacs. I'm a frickin' fangirl now. *facepalm*

Guilty..lol i wasnt interesting in the tbbt at first but depsite it all, i am a livid fan girl now of shenny

ever want to have the power to blow peoples head off using your mind

Guilty. Every now and then, I do. Though telekinesis is more tempting, to me; I could kill people in so many seemingly-accidental ways. *sigh* If only....

Ever read a book that had you dying of laughter the whole way through? (I can name three off the top of my head: A. Lee Martinez's "Gil's All Fright Diner" and "In the Company of Ogres" and Terry Pratchett's "Jingo"....)

Guilty! I cant remember the name of the book but i remember it being part of the Xanth series (piers anthony)

Ever wish you could just put all the child molesters on a boat, sail it out in the ocean and watch it blow up?

• 3 weeks later...

Guilty in so many ways. Though of course I normally say rape the bastards then drop them in a tub of acid.

Ever go ninja on something that fell, like a broomstick behind you?

• 2 months later...

Not guilty!

Ever just want to beat the snot out of your best friends girlfriend/wife if she does something stupid like starting lies and suddenly takes off back to her parents house?

Guilty. Last time i fainted was back when i used to go to church and was in the childrens chior. For some reason I fainted during practice.

Ever wish you could go back in time to days before you messed up big and try to fix it (not like the movie groundhog day)