Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guity and if you did you are an very bad person who should be beaten with an oar.

Ever want to beat someone with an oar? (i have an oar and no use for it)

Edited by Imasuky Lomae

Guilty. Whenever I feel like beating someone up, I also feel like bludgeoning them with whatever blunt object happens to be close by.

Ever dreamt you made out with the most beautiful girl/guy you've ever seen, but when you wake up, you no longer remember Her/his face?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Guilty, yet not guilty. I just ran away before anyone could connect me to the scene of the crime :P

Don't judge me, I was in china town. Everyone was doing it.

Have you ever left an important assignment till the night before and yet somehow manage to score an A?

Edited by LockedBox

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not guilty; with my luck, I'd have gotten my best friend's dad, and then I'd hear it from her family and mine.

Ever changed your hair style - length especially - simply because you were bored? (Not high, not drunk, just bored.)

(I'm strange; my sister is my hair stylist, and for the last...year and a half? Two years?...my hair's been short, mostly by necessity because I'm a furnace that for some reason doesn't turn off. Anyway, I got bored and decided to grow out the hair on one side of my head...only one side...so I can braid the underside...just to see how it works for me. My sister liking to use my head for her strange hair cutting experiments, she quite happily agreed, since she's never seen anyone do it either. Of course, it would be hard to tell if anyone was using such a hairstyle, simply because the upper, outer layers of hair would be covering the braid, but....)

Guilty.

I shaved my head because my hair really pisses me off! It wasn't strictly bald but I think I could've made it into the SEALS program.

Have you ever licked a metal pole in winter to see if it's really true that your tongue will stick to it?

Guilty. Apparently I'm such a furnace that the pole doesn't like my tongue. :P

Have you ever had perverted conversations with your grandparents?

(I...have. In some ways I was very proud of them - most grandparents I've seen are nowhere near so open. In other ways, I was...slightly horrified. Who wants to have sex life conversations with their grandparents? But for all my grandmother's nosiness where my sex life is involved, it's nice to not have to rein in my perverted side around them. My dad, on the other hand...talk about awkward. My mother, well, I can either laugh at her reactions or apologize for being crass, but every now and then she'll top everyone in the room with an insult you never see coming, at which point we pretty much die laughing.)