Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Did anyone else have an ex that would call them whatever name they heard last on the tv?

(I sometimes accidentally call my boyfriend Hiei if that counts.)

Guilty...my boyfriend is uber shy and I asked him if he would let me give him a blowjob he practically turned the color of a perfectly ripe strawberry.

G/NG have ever nicknamed your lover's privates. (Chinko...XD he dosent know yet!)

not guilty (I'm the type asking the question XD)

G/NG has ever pestered their lover while they were sleeping. (I did the Kumagoro beam with my exclusive Kumagoro ufo doll on him T_T he actually snuggled it)

not guilty

G/NG has ever cosplayed for the sake of sex.

Guilty...One of my Exes had an obsession and i couldn't help but kick his ass constantly while fueled by cola.

G/NG has ever gone so far as to bruise the muscles in your thumbs while playing videogames.

(this new layout bites)

GUILTY AND THEN SOME! I have beaten let's meow meow for the pc ten times over and still havent gotten the secret images! Sure i see a lot of cute pussy but i wanna see more yaoi shots! *looks for the sequel on ebay*

G/NG has ever creamed their jeans/splooged their shorts during a hentai game. (pardon my vulgarity but I have creamed ten or so times in one play)

Guilty...during the dark tournament episodes of yu yuhakusho...or any battle scene that featured Hiei and/or kurama I got really REALLY wet down below.

G/NG has ever gotten off on seeing two men/women fighting over you (or a man and a woman if your bi)

Not guilty

G/NG Has killed one or more rollplays in your lifetime.

not guilty (I heard of it but haven't gotten to it)

G/NG has seen Kyou kara maou and thought "how come when i (got swirlied/jumped in the public pool/anthing involving water) I never went to another world?"