All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Sablesilverrain

A Prince in Lion's Clothing review replies

Talliane: Severus is of the opinion that Harry is getting entirely TOO comfortable with Tom, lol. And yes, if Rita goes after him again, he will seek legal recourse.
  4. Guest

NC cho fanfic

Gertrude Flint has one with Lucius. It's called Convenient. Unfortunately, it's not complete. Her stories are awesome, but she's been AWOL for years. Come back, Gertrude!
  5. Dirty Unicorn

Excuse me while I gush a bit

Anytime, guys! I like to give credit where credit is due, and you definitely deserve it! Keep up the good work. @CloverReef Yeah, when it comes to a majority of other forums out there (writing ones or not), a friend of mine’s was saying, “You end up needing escapism to get away from your escapism.”
  6. Melrick

Very glad you’re enjoying yourself here!
  7. JayDee

George Glass' Transparency Thread

But you had to wait for season 3 for the legend that is Reg Barclay, played by none other than "Howling Mad" Murdock himself Dwight Schultz!
  8. Congrats on another trip around the sun :D@pittwitch

9. InBrightestDay

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

Given the sheer, insane volume of your work, I really figured I shouldn’t stop looking through it just because I didn’t like some of the stories. Heck, there can be stories in the same series that net different reactions from me. That’s pretty neat. I caught a mention of “beach glass” and “fish” at the beginning of the story, but it never occurred to me that the deities were based on actual people. I actually just assumed the King of the Mists was a reference to your loli stories. At the risk of sounding weird...well weirder, that’s actually exactly what I like about “nursing” like that: beyond the purely sexual aspect, it’s a warm, soothing form of intimate contact, for both partners. I’m a big fan of gentle affection (hugs, cuddling), and nursing has always felt like part of that, an act that bridges erotic and emotional intimacy. That’s just in general. As you said, it’s even more powerful in the context of the story, given Tony’s parental neglect and Annie and Cherisse’s maternal attitudes. So yeah...sorry if that was weird. No problem! There’s another story of yours I’ll be reviewing fairly soon. It’s going to be a few days, though, since I won’t have internet for a few days, and while I wrote this post on my phone, I really don’t like writing reviews on it.
  10. Jashley13

She is the One

Chapter 121 is up! Hope everyone enjoys
  11. GeorgeGlass

George Glass' Transparency Thread

TNG definitely got off to a wobbly start, but it improves substantially in the second season: fewer stories cribbed from TOS, better-defined roles for the characters, better uniforms, and Riker grows that awesome beard.
  12. GeorgeGlass

Re: A Beach Like No Other From InBrightestDay on April 18, 2019 No problem. I’m happy to have a review on any of them, any time! We all have our things. I’m glad you weren’t so turned off by Guidelines et al that you stopped reading my stories all together. The contrast is deliberate. Tony really appreciates their kindness because he knows too well what the lack of it is like. Because the story is sort of a tribute to the art of Glassfish, I wanted to include her in the story in some way, and making her the creator of the Beach seemed appropriate. (Also, the bit about the King of the Mists is a nod to the artist Fogbank, who mainly draws pics of lolis cavorting with adult men.) I like to mix different kinds of desires. Tony’s “nursing” on Cherisse is a sexual thing, but at the same time, it’s a reflection of his wish for a real mother figure, which Cherisse (and Annie) provide, in a way. I’m glad you enjoyed it and that you appreciate the spirit in which it was written. Thanks very much for the review!
  13. GeorgeGlass

Re: Little Rose Thanks!
  14. GeorgeGlass

Then I think you’re going to like the next chapter. Thanks for the comments!
  15. Yesterday
  16. WillowDarkling

Thank you for the kind words, Dirty Unicorn. I’m so happy that you like it here, and it’s always nice to get a pat on the back. So, thank you.
  17. CloverReef

Ikr? Been writing online since the dinasaurs and this was the only place I kept coming back to.
  18. BronxWench

Thank you! Our forum staff works hard to make sure this is a welcoming place, and I know they’ll love hearing from you!
  19. Sablesilverrain

A Prince in Lion's Clothing review replies

Talliane: Glad you liked it! Yes, that was impressive for Harry. Much better than he usually does. Anaelyssa: Everyone likes Luna. Tom is less a danger now, but he still needs the ritual every so often to keep him sane.
  20. Dirty Unicorn

Can I just say it's really nice to have a forum and a writing forum especially where the atmosphere is generally pretty comfortable as well as actually helpful? Like I feel perfectly fine asking staff or other posters a question or for advice, because I’d actually get legit answers with no drama attached. I've been on plenty of forums before, and this is one of the very few that I feel like I'm going to be sticking with. For some reason I've noticed that people who are open about writing adult material come off as much less high-strung then people who don't (or who loudly proclaim to be against it). TL;DR: Just wanted to show my appreciation to AFF’s forums for being a non-toxic place (if it is, then it’s very well-hidden, lol). I don’t see that very often.
  21. T_B

Female Link challenge

This challenge doesn't take place in any of the games but you can use anything from them and you can call the female Link anything you want but to make it easier for me to make this challenge I'll be calling her Link Link was a guard at her village since she was a little girl she took up living in the dangerous forest by the village to help with her training many people in the village believe that she became crazy living there when she told them about a talking tree she became friends with On her 18th birthday the Deku tree told her about a dungeon nearby that will reveal her destiny at the end of the dungeon she found a stone tablet that says in this chest is the armor of the chosen hero that takes the form best suited for its owner when she opened it inside the top was like a bikini top and the bottom was a mini skirt (if you want to have her get other armor besides the original Zora and Goron like in breath of the wild the moment she gets it it changes into a sexy and revealing outfit for example the Zora armor became just a very revealing bikini) When she got back to the Deku tree the forest was on fire and the Deku tree was dying he told Link that while she was gone Ganondorf attacked and stole the ancient artifact he was holding he told Link she needs to get to Princess Zelda when Link gets to Zelda she told Link that Ganondorf was turning her people into monsters in hopes of finding the artifacts and the lost temple the artifacts would help him remove the pieces of Triforce from herself and Link and the temple will recombined the artifacts what she doesn't know is at the temple is where he needs them to take out the Triforce and the location of the temple The location of the artifacts are With the Deku tree With the Zoras With the Gorons With the Gerudos In Zelda's Castle Optional one if you want the Ritos to be in this story they have one if not then there are only five artifacts Zelda ends up joining Link on the Adventure Link gets a lesbian harem with Zelda as her main girl and a bunch of other women the meet on the journey
  22. JayDee

NC cho fanfic

...and now I am logged in and can give links: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600014620 http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600021707
  23. BronxWench

Hidden Story

Okay, let me see if I can clear this up. You’re a new member, and it always takes a little time to adjust to a new site, especially one that’s actively moderated. I’m not particularly concerned about the disclaimer field directing readers to chapter one. That’s fine, if you have a lengthy disclaimer, which you do. The issue here is that your disclaimer, for your Original work, is missing one key element, although you have a great deal else in the disclaimer. Let’s start with what you have: “This a work of fiction and fantasy, is intended for mature readers only. This is not real life and as such is not to be acted on. The author does not condone sex without legal consent between two or more parties. I do not own Cabana 6 or the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. I do not own any characters created by celebraties or any other person, but are included here in small quotes for artistic merit only. I do not make any money from these characters. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.” Now, the review you were left reads as follows: “Please correct your disclaimer. Your disclaimer doesn't have one of the two parts we need to see. It needs to have a resemblance clause. We suggest this format and wording: Any resemblance to person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental. What happens if the disclaimer isn't fixed? We allow seven (7) days for the story to be corrected. After that, we hide it, and it will stay hidden until it's corrected or until it's been thirty (30) days since we hid it. At that point, we do delete the story. If we do hide your story, you can always access it through your Control Panel in your archive profile even while it's hidden. If we do hide your story, and you've fixed it, you can contact the ToS team with the name of your story, your username and the fandom where the story is located to have your story made visible again. You can contact us by email at TOS_team@adult-fanfiction.org. Just one thing: Re-uploads of hidden stories are deleted immediately with no additional warning given. Here's a link to the Terms of Service: http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/tos.php This link is to the FAQ about disclaimers, with some examples: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=3560 We also suggest taking a few minutes to read the Content Guidelines: http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/guidelines.php You can remove this review once your disclaimer is corrected. Thank you,” I’ve highlighted the beginning, where we tell you what’s missing and suggest wording you can use to make the disclaimer compliant. The purpose of that statement is the same as it is for any published work of fiction: to ensure no one reading it sits up and says, “Hey, that’s me they’re talking about! I did that last year!” That leads to emails, and a great deal of grief for all of us, and out in the real world, lawsuits. So now that I’ve been hugely boring, how can you fix your disclaimer? Let’s take what you have, add what I need, and you can copy and paste that into your story. I’ve used parentheses to indicate what we actually don’t need for an Original work, since you do own it, and can conceivably publish it for money. That no-profit disclaimer applies to fan fictions, where you don’t have permission to profit from any copyrighted material owned by someone else. ”This a work of fiction and fantasy, is intended for mature readers only. This is not real life and as such is not to be acted on. Any resemblance of characters to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author does not condone sex without legal consent between two or more parties. (I do not own Cabana 6 or the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. I do not own any characters created by celebrities or any other person, but are included here in small quotes for artistic merit only. I do not make any money from these characters.) The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.” I hope that helps clear up what we need to see, and a bit about why we ask for certain disclaimer statements.
  24. Guest

Wicked Shatter?

The first four chapters are up on Fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own right now!
  25. WillowDarkling

Hidden Story

I am not an archive moderator, so I can’t tell you exactly what the problem is. But, I found your story (hidden) and I think the problem is that where is says Disclaimer you need to put the actual disclaimer. It’s not enough to put “for Disclaimer, see Chapter 1”. You need to put the actual disclaimer in the appointed place. Fix that, and I am sure that the archive mods will be able to unhide your story later today, when they come on. Oh, and on a side note, it would help a lot if you put at least the name of the story, and maybe your username too, in the post to make it easier for the mods to find you and the story in question.
  26. Guest

Reborn

Genma, but I forgot the title too. Sorry.
  27. Guest

Hidden Story

Hi You have hidden my story. You sent me a very vague email stating that I have not conformed to your requirements. You posted links that pertained to disclaimers.You stated that once fixed as per the standard of the disclaimer in the link I could delete the review. I fixed the disclaimer as I understood it in the link provided and removed the review. You have now hidden my story. Please advise on why and If there is anything else that needs to be done then please be specific because I am not as psychic as some of the characters portrayed in some of the stories. Thank You
  28. Wishing the lovely @pittwitch the very happiest of birthdays! :hug: :wub: :birthday: :bday: :twirl:

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. GeorgeGlass

GeorgeGlass

Happy birthday, PW!

3. Melrick

Melrick

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear @pittwitch , happy birthday to you!

4. pittwitch

pittwitch

Thank you all!  Another adventure filled trip around the sun indeed!  I’m healing nicely from the surgery.  :)  

1. Load more activity