Click Here!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Author: Mina-chan95 Title: I'll Come During the Silent Night Summary: Tonight, one redhead is unable to find a peace of mind during such a serene night. However, will be there anyone to comfort him? Read and find out. Feedback: Feedback and constructive criticism much appreciated. Fandom: King of Fighters Pairing: Iori Yagami x Kyo Kusanagi Warnings: Angst COMPLETE HC MM Oneshot Solo story or chaptered story: Solo story/One-shot URL: https://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091913 Review Reply thread: https://games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600091913
  3. Today
  4. You’re locked out because you haven’t activated the account. I can send you the links to properly activate the account and reset the password if you’d like.
  5. I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links, with instructions in the email.
  6. I’m not finding an account for this pen name. Do you have a url for your profile?
  7. I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links, with instructions in the email.
  8. You have two pending registrations with different email accounts. Which one do you want to use? (Just give me the first two letters of the email address, so the spambots don’t find you.)
  9. Sorry for the delay in responding—I was out of town for a bit. You’ll need to activate your account first. I’ve emailed you the links to activate, and reset your password, with instructions in the email.
  10. Sorry for teh delay in responding—I was out of town for a bit. You’ll need to activate your account first. I’ve emailed you the links to activate, and reset your password, with instructions in the email.
  11. Yesterday
  12. I had a different problem with it, but it’s good to have the clarification, right?
  13. Guest

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

Hey CrossroadsMk2, I think initially, both angry and so annoyed, but in her throes of passion, a super turn-on for Lara. Don’t remember how long her hair is really, but as her hair gets matted and stuck together especially close to the ends….maybe stick some strands in her mouth when being used. Lead the Way Sir!
  14. Hi LHunt, yeah I think the hair thing is a good idea. It'll have to wait a few chapters, until Lara is further along her sex addiction. How do you think she should react to it? Angry, annoyed, turned-on by the humiliation?
  15. Guest

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

Hey CrossroadsMk2, I think the hair idea copies the real games. Ever time she gets out of water, before getting ready to fuck someone up, or discover a hidden relic, she fixes her hair. Maybe, Sam can use some cum matted hair shots for her Fans at some point. Put her in a mix of bulls before the next running of the bulls somewhere in Spain. Lead the Way Sir!
  16. Last week
  1. Load more activity