Click Here!

Disney's Big Hero 6/Marvel crossover challenge

thebooblover

Plot:

The Big Hero 6 finds themselves encountering the Avengers and the X-men  after an accident with Callaghan's portal. They’re transported right during a battle between the Marvel heroes and their enemies. They help them defeat the villains, and then they’re taken to the Avengers HQ, were they explain who they are and how they got there. This prompts the heroes who are also scientists to help study the portal that transported them.

While messing around in their laboratory, Fred accidentally drops a vial of chemicals on Hiro. The chemicals at first seem to do nothing to Hiro but it turns out that the chemicals caused his cock to grown from 6 inches long to 18/20 inches. Not only that, but he also start to attract the attention of many Marvel heroines.

The fic then follows Hiro as he’s seduced and has sex with the following Marvel heroines:

• Black Widow
  • Wasp
  • Scarlet Witch
  • She-Hulk
  • Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
  • Valkyrie
  • Invisible Woman
  • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
  • American Dream
  • Maria Hill
  • Crystal
  • Dazzler
  • Sersi
  • Jean Grey
  • Rachel Grey
  • Psylocke
  • Storm
  • Rogue
  • Kitty Pride
  • Jubilee

As well as the following villianesses:

• Mystique
  • Emma Frost
  • Enchantress
  • Polaris
  • Lady Deathstrike

Requeriments for the story:

• Each heroine has the same breast size as the following adult models:
  • Subplot for the story: GoGo and Honey, who both have a crush on Hiro and were planning to ask him out before they were taken by the portal, see Hiro having sex with one of the heroines. Jealous, they find the chemical that caused Hiro’s cock to grow. When they return to their town, they both recreate and then drink the formula, which causes their breasts to grow (Reference: GoGo: Minka; Honey: Beshine). They then proceed to seduce Hiro into having sex with them.
  • OPTIONAL: Cass accidentally drinks the formula, she gains big breasts as well (Reference: Vixen LaMoore), and joins them.
  • OPTIONAL: The formula also causes Hiro to become a femboy similar to the drawings of Po-ju.
  • Alternate subplot idea (idea based on this comment):

After misunderstanding a conversation between Hiro and one of the women, Gogo and Honey believe that they want Hiro to stay with them instead of going back to San Fransyoko. This leads into them gathering other women that have a crush of Hiro so they can form a plan to convince him to stay. The group includes:

• Gogo and Honey themselves
  • Aunt Cass
  • Abigail Callaghan
  • Karmi
  • Megan Cruz
  • Professor Granville
  • Liv Amara
  • The Bot Fight Ringleader

Their plan involves duplicating the formula that made Hiro’s dick grow to make their bodies voluptuous, and then seduce him into staying with them. Unknown to them, they’re being spied by Liv Amara’s clone Diana who’s come back for revenge. She wants Hiro working for her, and decides to make her own formula to seduce him, and even gets other villainesses involved with her plan including:

• Momakase
  • Juniper from High Voltage
  • The Fujitas
  • Trina
  • Jaq from the The Mad Jacks
  • Sirque

She makes her own formula and gives it to them, making their bodies voluptuous as well so they can seduce Hiro into their side.

• NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no heavy bdsm, no futa, no pregnant sex
Edited by thebooblover

That's what I thought at first. Although it was published under the Walt Disney Animation Studios, so is in the same continuity of films as- like, Tangled, or Snow White, or Aladdin; whereas the rest of the Marvel products are still property of Marvel, just Disney owns them. So since Big Hero 6 as portrayed by Disney is unrecognizable from the comics it was based on, the argument could be made that it's a separate continuity. Or is it, I mean apparently Stan Lee is Fred's dad, which I guess would make it a separate continuity... To the Marvel Wiki!

Aha, yep... Marvel Wiki tracks them as separate universes. The mainstream universe as we know it popularly is Earth 616. Big Hero Six (Disney) is Earth 14123. I'm kind of surprised there wasn't a line in the movie saying something like 'Hey, you know Tony Stark is working on something like what you're making for Baymax-' only for Fred to shush them.

Although it could possibly be a neater, more seamless story if the continuities were shared. But those are technicalities. Here're my questions, what's the precise composition of the Avengers and X-Men? Are the X-Men in the Daughters of the Atom era (that is to say the new all female cast) or another era, or some sort of amalgamation? Because if so then we're missing Psylocke and it should be Rachael Grey. Similarly are these old Avengers, New Avengers or Avengers as seen in the movies? Is this firework mutant Jubilee or depowered gothic vampire Jubilee? Is there a villainous plot of some sort that needs to be thwarted? It'd have to be a good one to get them in contact with Crystal and Valkyrie. Also I feel like there is a want for conflict in this form and that we're missing out on the sexy vilenesses. Eh, I guess there's always sequels and spin offs.

Guest Maxwell

Hey, it's me. Sorry about my brief hiatus, I was in the middle of a vacation without my PC. This looks like a good challenge and I do like big hero 6. It's actually one of my favorite animated movies to date.

I wanted to check in and tell you about my progress. I've been going good with robin do far after I changed Ivy's flower into a small artifact that increased his dick size instead.

Can't say the same with the haunted house story. I've tried and tried to get it right but nothing is working. So instead, I'm going back to your idea of an innocent 13 year old boy being dared by his peers to enter the haunted house. Hopefully I'll have better luck.

I should probably inform you of the challenges I'm currently doing. So in order of completion, here pare the challenge that I'm currently working on.

Robin's wonderful cock

Hiccup's huge dragon

Haunted house

Also, one moe thing, I wanted to change the ending of the haunted house story. It just seems odd to have all the monsters be genetic ghosts and then to have the three mistresses of the night just come out and say that. Do you have any ideas on that?

Hey, it's me. Sorry about my brief hiatus, I was in the middle of a vacation without my PC. This looks like a good challenge and I do like big hero 6. It's actually one of my favorite animated movies to date.

I wanted to check in and tell you about my progress. I've been going good with robin do far after I changed Ivy's flower into a small artifact that increased his dick size instead.

Can't say the same with the haunted house story. I've tried and tried to get it right but nothing is working. So instead, I'm going back to your idea of an innocent 13 year old boy being dared by his peers to enter the haunted house. Hopefully I'll have better luck.

I should probably inform you of the challenges I'm currently doing. So in order of completion, here pare the challenge that I'm currently working on.

Robin's wonderful cock

Hiccup's huge dragon

Haunted house

Also, one moe thing, I wanted to change the ending of the haunted house story. It just seems odd to have all the monsters be genetic ghosts and then to have the three mistresses of the night just come out and say that. Do you have any ideas on that?

How about magic?

That's what I thought at first. Although it was published under the Walt Disney Animation Studios, so is in the same continuity of films as- like, Tangled, or Snow White, or Aladdin; whereas the rest of the Marvel products are still property of Marvel, just Disney owns them. So since Big Hero 6 as portrayed by Disney is unrecognizable from the comics it was based on, the argument could be made that it's a separate continuity. Or is it, I mean apparently Stan Lee is Fred's dad, which I guess would make it a separate continuity... To the Marvel Wiki!

Aha, yep... Marvel Wiki tracks them as separate universes. The mainstream universe as we know it popularly is Earth 616. Big Hero Six (Disney) is Earth 14123. I'm kind of surprised there wasn't a line in the movie saying something like 'Hey, you know Tony Stark is working on something like what you're making for Baymax-' only for Fred to shush them.

Although it could possibly be a neater, more seamless story if the continuities were shared. But those are technicalities. Here're my questions, what's the precise composition of the Avengers and X-Men? Are the X-Men in the Daughters of the Atom era (that is to say the new all female cast) or another era, or some sort of amalgamation? Because if so then we're missing Psylocke and it should be Rachael Grey. Similarly are these old Avengers, New Avengers or Avengers as seen in the movies? Is this firework mutant Jubilee or depowered gothic vampire Jubilee? Is there a villainous plot of some sort that needs to be thwarted? It'd have to be a good one to get them in contact with Crystal and Valkyrie. Also I feel like there is a want for conflict in this form and that we're missing out on the sexy vilenesses. Eh, I guess there's always sequels and spin offs.

Sorry, but I'm not as familiar with the Marvel Comics as you. How about you tell me which compositions you'd think would work best and I'll add the heroines of these compostions to the list? Also, If you feel i need to add any villainesses, just tell me and I'll add them too

Edited by thebooblover

Guest Maxwell

Magic can work, I already have an idea.

In the early 80's a wired special man stumbles upon a book that allows him to do spells. while looking into it, he finds a transmutation spell that allows him to transform anything or one into anything or one else and can have the qualities the user wants them to have.

Emediatly, he goes to the local bordello and turns all of the girls into sex slaves. Due to him having a fetish of monsters and having grown up watching horror flics along with the minsters, the Adams family, and the Elvira, he turns five of the girls into the females of the show. For years, he used the ladies as cock sleeves for his own pleasure, but he was unaware of the curse the book held. If a person doesn't cast at least one spell a month to aid others instead of them self, the person would rapidly age to dust by one year after the first spell was castes. Because he never castes any spells other than the transmutation spell, he was instantly cursed by the book and died by the 90s.

The girls have grown restless trying to find a man to satisfy them. The book made them loyal to the last user, despite his arrogant and annoying ways till the end. But now that he's gone, the have the freedom of choice. But no one in their right mind would fuck them due to their odd appearences. The tried to do out during Halloween which worked at first, but they could never find a man who lasted longer than half an hour. So they decided to pleasure themselves instead while hoping that a man will show up.

Enter my main character, who I have yet to name, who is a rising freshman. because he is so scrawny and short statured, he is chosen during the summer to enter the old haunted house and stay until midnight by the high schoolers as a sort of prank. If he gets scared and runs off, he and his friends will be teased throughout his entire freshman year.

You can guess the rest.

Is this the same book Harry finds to start his Harem? Is it like an Elder Scroll and is a floating hole in all realities or something? I was just going to have the witch to put a curse on the big house that was now a rental property that turn the staff and tenants into monsters and time lock the estate to spite a man who chose another bustier woman over her. As the story progresses, with each encounter the hero breaks a part of the curse and restores the women to their natural state of being (Mummy becomes an exiled aristocrat who lives in the Royal Suite, the ghost is the Mistress of the House, the werewolf is the Gamekeeper etc) and fixes that portion of the house like how sucking up ghosts in Luigi's Mansion illuminates and cleans their rooms. Culminating with the witch herself and then the 5 horror movie classic chicks, who are apparitions the curse made to spite the man, who was turned into the old, creepy, demented undying caretaker of the inn. Upon sating the manifestations of the curse, it is broken and the man regains his youth and vigour, thanks the kid and adds his name to the title of the estate so he can travel the world he's been gone from for decades and work on other ventures.

Now for this fic (and I am sorry if I am overwhelming you with my Marvel comic book nerdiness). I am leaning towards a simple rewrite to where instead of a transdimensional accident, they have a mere teleportation device accident that bamfs them into a battle zone between X-Men and Avengers against a yet to be decided villainous threat in Chicago (because destroying New York is getting redundant). They are all in the same universe except since the Big Hero 6 are relatively new and operate mainly on the Western Coast, this fight serves as their formal introduction to the greater superhero community.

Now the X-Men will be the Daughters of the Atom era since it's already all female, which means we'll have to add Psylocke. Jean Grey is currently deceased (although on a scale of 1 to 10 How Dead Is She? she's like a 3 and I am tempted to bring her back later on for some mother daughter time with Hiro- if you're into that whole incest thing. If not then ignore) and Rachael Grey holds the Marvel Girl moniker. Also Ms. Marvel Carol Denvers got promoted recently and now fights for the Avengers as Captain Marvel. The title of Ms. Marvel is now held by young adult super heroine Kamala Khan, whose body morphing power of 'Embiggening' actually provides an in universe explanation for fantastic bust size although I don't know of any middle eastern mega bust models to proportion after. Weather or not you want her in is up to you, she's kind of really new and I am still warming up to the character. Also the current director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in Nick Fury's absence is agent Maria Hill.

I'm also toying with the idea of swapping Steve Roger's Captain America with 'American Dream' Shannon Carter (which is essentially a female Captain America). Otherwise the Avengers team is the current comic book incarnation, Agent Venom, War Machine, Captain Marvel, Invisible Woman, Thor and Black Widow. Crystal, She Hulk and Valkyrie answered the all call and are present at the battle. Dazzler happened to be in concert in Chicago when the battle kicked off.

As for villains I'd like to see Mystique, Emma Frost, Enchantress, Polaris and Lady Deathstrike. More will be added if need be but know I'll want to play with those characters.

In the early 80's a wired special man stumbles upon a book that allows him to do spells. while looking into it, he finds a transmutation spell that allows him to transform anything or one into anything or one else and can have the qualities the user wants them to have.

Emediatly, he goes to the local bordello and turns all of the girls into sex slaves. Due to him having a fetish of monsters and having grown up watching horror flics along with the minsters, the Adams family, and the Elvira, he turns five of the girls into the females of the show. For years, he used the ladies as cock sleeves for his own pleasure, but he was unaware of the curse the book held. If a person doesn't cast at least one spell a month to aid others instead of them self, the person would rapidly age to dust by one year after the first spell was castes. Because he never castes any spells other than the transmutation spell, he was instantly cursed by the book and died by the 90s.

The girls have grown restless trying to find a man to satisfy them. The book made them loyal to the last user, despite his arrogant and annoying ways till the end. But now that he's gone, the have the freedom of choice. But no one in their right mind would fuck them due to their odd appearences. The tried to do out during Halloween which worked at first, but they could never find a man who lasted longer than half an hour. So they decided to pleasure themselves instead while hoping that a man will show up.

Enter my main character, who I have yet to name, who is a rising freshman. because he is so scrawny and short statured, he is chosen during the summer to enter the old haunted house and stay until midnight by the high schoolers as a sort of prank. If he gets scared and runs off, he and his friends will be teased throughout his entire freshman year.

You can guess the rest.

You can guess the rest.

Sounds great!

Is this the same book Harry finds to start his Harem? Is it like an Elder Scroll and is a floating hole in all realities or something? I was just going to have the witch to put a curse on the big house that was now a rental property that turn the staff and tenants into monsters and time lock the estate to spite a man who chose another bustier woman over her. As the story progresses, with each encounter the hero breaks a part of the curse and restores the women to their natural state of being (Mummy becomes an exiled aristocrat who lives in the Royal Suite, the ghost is the Mistress of the House, the werewolf is the Gamekeeper etc) and fixes that portion of the house like how sucking up ghosts in Luigi's Mansion illuminates and cleans their rooms. Culminating with the witch herself and then the 5 horror movie classic chicks, who are apparitions the curse made to spite the man, who was turned into the old, creepy, demented undying caretaker of the inn. Upon sating the manifestations of the curse, it is broken and the man regains his youth and vigour, thanks the kid and adds his name to the title of the estate so he can travel the world he's been gone from for decades and work on other ventures.

Now for this fic (and I am sorry if I am overwhelming you with my Marvel comic book nerdiness). I am leaning towards a simple rewrite to where instead of a transdimensional accident, they have a mere teleportation device accident that bamfs them into a battle zone between X-Men and Avengers against a yet to be decided villainous threat in Chicago (because destroying New York is getting redundant). They are all in the same universe except since the Big Hero 6 are relatively new and operate mainly on the Western Coast, this fight serves as their formal introduction to the greater superhero community.

Now the X-Men will be the Daughters of the Atom era since it's already all female, which means we'll have to add Psylocke. Jean Grey is currently deceased (although on a scale of 1 to 10 How Dead Is She? she's like a 3 and I am tempted to bring her back later on for some mother daughter time with Hiro- if you're into that whole incest thing. If not then ignore) and Rachael Grey holds the Marvel Girl moniker. Also Ms. Marvel Carol Denvers got promoted recently and now fights for the Avengers as Captain Marvel. The title of Ms. Marvel is now held by young adult super heroine Kamala Khan, whose body morphing power of 'Embiggening' actually provides an in universe explanation for fantastic bust size although I don't know of any middle eastern mega bust models to proportion after. Weather or not you want her in is up to you, she's kind of really new and I am still warming up to the character. Also the current director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in Nick Fury's absence is agent Maria Hill.

I'm also toying with the idea of swapping Steve Roger's Captain America with 'American Dream' Shannon Carter (which is essentially a female Captain America). Otherwise the Avengers team is the current comic book incarnation, Agent Venom, War Machine, Captain Marvel, Invisible Woman, Thor and Black Widow. Crystal, She Hulk and Valkyrie answered the all call and are present at the battle. Dazzler happened to be in concert in Chicago when the battle kicked off.

As for villains I'd like to see Mystique, Emma Frost, Enchantress, Polaris and Lady Deathstrike. More will be added if need be but know I'll want to play with those characters.

There, updated.

Guest Maxwell

Guest Maxwell

Are you talking about my monster girl idea? Of so then no it's not, I honestly haven't even seen the Harry Potter idea. All the girls were just whores who got turned into sexy monsters because the man had a fetish, but I may change the curse up a bit from him being aged to dust to the undying servant as a more ironic punishment.

Guest Maxwell

Are you talking about my monster girl idea? Of so then no it's not, I honestly haven't even seen the Harry Potter idea. All the girls were just whores who got turned into sexy monsters because the man had a fetish, but I may change the curse up a bit from him being aged to dust to the undying servant as a more ironic punishment.

Hey there. Just wanted to know how the fics are going.(Sorry if it sounds like i'm rushing you both)

Hey there. Just wanted to know how the fics are going.(Sorry if it sounds like i'm rushing you both)

It's understandable, you've been posting these well thought out and ambitious challenges/requests for years and people are finally answering the call. Of course you're going to be a little antsy after we stop posting mid conversation for a week. Sadly though, I have little to report. They got me working double hours and additional tasks at work for this kind of big deal that's going on and I am also trying to enroll in college before the semester is up. That said, the next chapter for the Tinkerbell fic is 9/10ths done and just needs to be proof read after I decide where to shoot his load. Not gonna lie, I have not touched the Big Hero Six project yet beyond conceptualization of key details (what the grand scheme will be, how the characters interact, what the battle will look like etc) and a for laughs snippet where Baymax diagnoses his condition and notes the heightened state of arousal in the woman around him. I also watched a few episodes of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon (2012) to determine the feasibility of writing the fic for that challenge, unfortunately that show is scary as fuck and disturbing as hell. Like, it has its own article under High Octane Nightmare Fuel on TV Tropes and Idioms. So I'm going to need a night light or something before proceeding with that thought.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.