Click Here!

Elder Scrolls IV - Ending The Fan (continued)

JayDee

Title: Ending the Fan

Author: JD/JayDee

Rating: Adult+

Summary: Screwing the Adoring Fan seemed a good way to end his Arena obsession, but the Orc Grand Champion soon found herself in a struggle for sexual dominance with the Bosmer. Will she win, or does she secretly want to lose?

Fandom: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600086178

AFF - Full Codes: 3plus, Anal, BDSM ChallengeFic, Complete, Exhib, Fingering, F/D, F/F, HJ, M/F, MCD, Oral, RapeFic, PWP, Solo, TF, WIP, Xeno, Violence, Voy, WS

BDSM/MCD/WS Note - These apply to final chapter only.

The first part was written and submitted in an AFF prompt, the second part was written from an email request and used the Hay prompt, but was not entered in the prompt thread so I am promoting it here instead. There is another part of around the same length intended, also, and that will likely be promptless :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this promotion, if you like the sound of the summary (and few will) please consider reading the story!

Edit - As the story has reached 5 parts, I have amended the Summary as above.

Edited by JayDee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5 now befouls the internet

Codes: Anal, ChallengeFic, Exhib, Fingering, M/F, Oral, RapeFic, PWP, Solo, Xeno

(Xeno for the minotaur, which, well, doesn't really fit anthro does it? Not in the game's monster context.)

Thank you for reading this story promotion (Thanks again if it is your second time) and I hope you continue to enjoy this story.

Edited by JayDee

• 7 months later...

Complete!

That's right, this crime against fanfiction is completed. 8 chapters in total, though the final chapter is about four times as long as the first chapter. This is probably not a good thing.

I have edited the first post with a complete list of codes for the full story.

Edited by JayDee

• 4 weeks later...