Click Here!

Review Replies for AFF Prompt - Gifts

Shadowknight12

pittwitch: You got yourself some competition, woman! :D The wyvern is very fun to write because he's such a deadpan snarker. I wish I could keep him around longer!

Well it was... The whole healing, lingering hand thing was mushy! And he went and go the Orb and stuff!

Heh, well, I guess I ain't as bad as I thought with the mushy stuff, lol.

Poor Jeddek isn't going to know what hit hit when Auran decides to pounce, I think... :D

*ponders* Auran executes his master plan and pounces Jeddek or Jeddek has enough and finally pounces Auran? Gods, it's so sad I can't have it both ways...

*ponders* Auran executes his master plan and pounces Jeddek or Jeddek has enough and finally pounces Auran? Gods, it's so sad I can't have it both ways...

Well... You could so do one of those 'You choose the ending' type deals! I loved those books as a kid!

*ponders* At the end before the choice you could be like: For this go to Ch3, for that go to chap 5! And keep it going! God that would be so much fun!!!

FairySlayer: Heheh, smart. Suddenly suspicious is a good attitude to have. Oh, the "prancing in armour" bit was aimed more at the weight of it and not its safety. It was a kind of subtle foreshadowing of Auran's strength, so that the "tackle-bash" doesn't seem completely out of the blue. Ohohoh, yes. Payback is definitely due.

Roots for the wyvern! Go wyvern, go!

See? Now I have to find a way for the wyvern to follow these two around, making MST3K-style commentary... :shifty:

Well... You could so do one of those 'You choose the ending' type deals! I loved those books as a kid!

*ponders* At the end before the choice you could be like: For this go to Ch3, for that go to chap 5! And keep it going! God that would be so much fun!!!

Hahah, I really like this idea! And every prompt would be another chapter in either of the two routes? If I were to do something like pittwitch's continuous thread and wanted to post two chapters at once (to continue both storylines), would they have to total 1000? Because I could just say "storyline A is continued in the even-numbered chapters and storyline B in the odd-numbered ones" and do one chapter per prompt, like pittwitch.

Aaaaaaaaccckkkkk .... SK's ideas smack of mathematical theories and probability charts and nonsense the witch does not like. She likes the wyvern and sees no problem with doing two story lines. She damn near did two ficlets for Gift ... one official, one unofficial!

Elspeth: Hahah, glad I made you giggle, light-hearted fun is always a good entertainment.

Aaaaaaaaccckkkkk .... SK's ideas smack of mathematical theories and probability charts and nonsense the witch does not like. She likes the wyvern and sees no problem with doing two story lines. She damn near did two ficlets for Gift ... one official, one unofficial!

:rofl:

Yeah, I guess I have a strange mind. I'll just do the "one chapter per prompt" thing, just like you do, only with two separate paths. Should be fun! :D

pittwitch: You got yourself some competition, woman! :D The wyvern is very fun to write because he's such a deadpan snarker. I wish I could keep him around longer!

Heh, well, I guess I ain't as bad as I thought with the mushy stuff, lol.

You know, I don't think I could choose, either! :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.